PAPER SUBMISSION GUIDELINE:
- Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this Conference. For paper format download the template in: Adv.Sc.Let.-template (Example template)
Minimum Page = 4 and Maximum Pages = 5 Pages (For Six and above = USD 100 per additional page)
- Make sure your paper is under 20% similarity score (Check with Turnitin or similar tools).
- Page with normal fee is limited to FIVE (5) pages. Extra page fee is USD 100 per page if you exceeding 5 pages.
- Submission is Full Paper Submission (Not Just Abstract) – Make sure in PDF format.
- Authors must submit their paper through online system: – http://edas.info/N23983
- All Authors must be registered under EDAS
Advanced Science Letters Template
After Acceptance (If your paper -> ACCEPTED (As Is/Minor/Major)
FINAL MANUSCRIPT SUBMISSION GUIDELINE:
- Make sure your paper is PAID status by making a payment to the organizer.
- Name a Presenter by visiting your paper edas information link and click + sign under Presenter row. Check the radio button selection and hit “Add Another Presenter” button.
- Download Copyright from http://www.aspbs.com/science/ASL%20Copyright%20Transfer%20Form.pdf
– Download, sign, scan and upload into EDAS paper ID
– If you have TABLE or FIGURE that reproduced from ORIGINAL AUTHOR (OTHER PAPERS) make sure to get permission from the ORIGINAL AUTHOR/PAPER
- Final Manuscript submission – in .DOCX/.DOC Only (not PDF)
- Each presentation carry 12 minutes of presentation with 3 minutes question and answer.
- Presentation during the conference day must be in English.
- Each session will be chaired by one Chair Person and Time Keeper.
- Any additional rules will be implemented from time to time during the presentation day by the Head of Registrar Committee.
- Any information kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org